Thursday, November 4, 2010

I will never EVER forget our amazing honeymoon.

Wow.  Cancun.  I tweeted much more than I thought I would, mainly cuz we had free wifi, but I also just HAD to share some of those amazing pics.

Some of the highlights…

The view from our room:



Baby sea turtles that they save, let mature, then release into the ocean at night when the birds won’t eat them:



The beach:



Swimming with dolphins (most amazing experience EVER!):




Just being alone with my beloved:



Romantic dinners (and epic sunburn):



Boating and snorkeling:



Pro photo session:



There were massages, nonstop food and booze, a Jacuzzi in our bedroom, anything and everything you could want.  We had to DRAG ourselves out of there the last day, we SO didn’t want to leave.

Details: Sun Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico.  Couples only. All-inclusive.  AMAZING.  I will never EVER forget our amazing honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment