Thursday, March 4, 2010

Buying wedding stuff!

I just bought some stuff for the wedding and it's got me very giddy, so I wanted to share it with you. =)

Bridesmaids dresses I just purchased:


www.houseofbrides.com/af
ter-six-bridesmaid-dress-s
tyle-6548-p-5-3-3645.aspx


Shoes for bridesmaids:

www.dessy.com/accessorie
s/Duchess-Bridesmaid-Balle
t-Flat/

Mine are the same, just white.

Pashminas for bridesmaids and I:

www.dessy.com/accessorie
s/pashmina/


Groom's (red) and groomsmen's (brown) ties:


www.dessy.com/accessorie
s/mens-neck-tie/


And the dress I want but won't buy till July pending my weight loss:

www.lightinthebox.com/A-
line-Sweetheart-Chapel-Tra
in-Satin-Lace-Wedding-Dres
ses-for-Bride---Reception-
Dress--WGY0049-_p47930.html


emoticon

So...what do you all think???

No comments:

Post a Comment