Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm gonna need super duper waterproof makeup. I cry over everything, gonna be 10x as bad at wedding!

I seriously need to start researching, and possibly trying, different brands of waterproof makeup. I burst into waterworks at the least provocation. I was too shocked when Simon proposed to cry, but the next day he used the word “wife” referring to my future and I dissolved into tears (in a good way!). I cry when in an argument. I cry when happy, I cry when sad. I cry during movies and books. I cry A LOT.

Not only am I going to be insanely happy at my wedding, but I'm going to be missing my mom as well. Talk about bittersweet! I've probably cried about my upcoming wedding at least half a dozen times already. I can't even imagine what I'll be like the day of.

So, any suggestions?

Along the same vein, I've been thinking about my hair and makeup style for the wedding. While it's not a 50s theme overall, I would love that look for myself. Soft curls, bright red lipstick, and all my other makeup subtle. I think it would look awesome on me. I do, of course, need to give this a trial first. I've been trying to think of a good occasion to do the trial for so I can wear it for an evening. I can't really think of anything between now and October! Guess we'll just have to go out on a date so I can show it off. ;)

Like this:

Gorgeous!

I could pull it off, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment