Thursday, April 1, 2010

Um, so I can order my 50 invites, 50 RSVPs, envelopes, 100 programs, and 140 address labels for wedding on Vistaprint for $100!!!

We’ve been debating back and forth about our invitations.  Make them or buy them?  VistaPrint or Etsy?  I finally decided I want to get them from VistaPrint like the rest of our stationery so the design will match.  I went online to get preliminary pricing, and ended up spending hours designing my invitations, RSVP cards, and programs.  SO much fun!  Here are the semi-final designs:



By going to VistaPrint’s Twitter discount site, I saved even more, and will end up paying only $100.  That is UNHEARD of!  That’s with a linen finish for a more elegant look, and just plain envelopes because the (free!) address labels will have the leaf on them, so that’s all it really needs.  I turned note cards into RSVP cards, and the programs come with envelopes too so I can possibly use those to have inner and outer invitation envelopes.

That site continues to amaze me.  I have already bought my favors (personalized pens), save-the-date magnets, engagement announcements, thank-you cards, guest wish cards (in place of a guest book), and wedding announcements from them, all in the same coordinated leaf design, which I love.  It’s so simple and pretty, and just the right colors for our wedding.  My co-worker spent $500 on her invites, RSVP cards, and envelopes alone.  I’m sure they were much higher quality, but why pay TEN times the price when people usually just throw them away?  I may have a decent budget for this wedding, but I never spend money needlessly.  VistaPrint is my budget choice for all of my wedding stationery!

No comments:

Post a Comment